Welcome to VMesquita website. Here you'll find some nice
tools and guides for video processing!
Make sure you check my tool DIKO which completelly
automates the DivX / DVD to DVD / SVCD conversion process.
And my free libavcodec-based video encoder FreeEnc!
18-05-2005 -FreeEnc 0.44 released! The changes:
- Fixed -1 switch and added -3,-4 and -5 for more passes.
- Fixed MinBitrate bug (it should fix "Could not open avcodec MPEG2" in some cases...)
- 1 Pass working again
30-04-2005 -FreeEnc 0.43 released! The changes:
- Fixed minbitrate incompatibility with DIKO
- Fixed icon not being shown in Window
- Added a comprehensive HELP with template explanation
- Added a Peter Cheat template with NuEnc default settings.
24-04-2005 -FreeEnc 0.42 released! The changes:
- All buttons and images now bundled in the executable. It should no longer create trouble with DIKO and other apps
- FreeEnc now checks for minbitrate before starting conversion
- wrong CQ selection removed
23-04-2005 -FreeEnc 0.41 released! The changes:
- Fixed image bug. Thanks latsilva for pointing it.
23-02-2005 -FreeEnc 0.4 released! The changes:
- Now using the improved Rate Control by Peter Cheat.
- New modes: CBR, and multipass VBR (also by Peter Cheat)
- New amazing Look by [email protected]
23-02-2005 - DIKO 0.78 Beta 3 / Gold 1.48 Beta 3 released! The changes:
- Fixed welcome message
- Fixed VirtualDub Extraction
- Fixed subtitles really working again (GOLD)
Get it now on the download page!
06-02-2005 - DIKO 0.78 Beta 2 / Gold 1.48 Beta 2 released! The changes:
- Batch folder is now created automatically if it doesn't exist
- KVCD replaced with BVCD in menu
- Prediction fixed for BVCD GOP 12
- Fixed subtitles working again (GOLD)
29-01-2005 - DIKO 0.78 Beta 1 / Gold 1.48 Beta 1released! The changes:
- Optionally use VirtualDubMod instead of AVI2WAV for extration
- Integrate with maui71's DIKO MenuImage Creator
- Fixed bug: authoring menu not being recorded in INI
- Pulldown failure no longer halts conversion process
- Online backup can help.
- Added 64 e 96 kbps as audio bitrate options
- Check out this conference. We'll be there!
- Error Messages in English in the logfile
- XVid updated to 1.0.3
- AVISynth updated to 2.5.5
- FreeEnc updated to 0.3.1
- Notch Matrix replaced with BVCD matrix
- Fixed crash on SoundStretch phase
- New Scripts for AVI: SpaceLord (for non-MMX machines) and DivXHighQuality (less compressibility but much more quality)
- New amazing icon by [email protected]
28-11-2004 - FreeEnc 0.31 released! The changes:
- Bitrate Graph now scrools while file is encoded
- New dummy options -qlb -noqlb to allow use with QuEnc/NuEnc compatible apps
- Fixed(?) the random "Could not open libavcodec MPEG2." message
- New amazing Icon by [email protected]
- top_field_first added to INI settings
17-10-2004 - D.I.K.0. 0.77 has been released! The
- Translations updated: Sweden
(Emphatic), Hebrew (vipersvcd), Dutch (Tinus), Finish (Critter), Danish
(Lars), Polish (PorkOne), Spanish (Kwag)
- Two new translations: Czech (by Hema Zin) and Valencian (by ForaENC).
DIKO is now available in 15 languages!
- The first stable DIKO release! Now I can get back to new features
(and new bugs lol)
22-09-2004 - D.I.K.0. 0.76 Beta 3 has been
released! The Changes:
- Fixed subtitle pop up bug
- Fixed SRT loading broken in D2V mode (GOLD)
Get it now on the download page!
12-09-2004 - D.I.K.O. 0.76 Beta 2 has been
released! The changes:
- More fixes in Subtitle Routines
- Fixed Bug: VCD Header trick now working, and images being created
correctly. Thanks Prodater64 for the tests.
- Fixed Bug: SVCD Authoring now working with 2 CDs
- German and Portuguese Translations updated
- Now using SoundTouch with 5.1 audio following Prodater64 idea.
This site does support organizations like ArtHARLEM, Atrium Software and The Snoring Mouthpiece Review (read about the ZQuiet mouthpiece here) Special thanks to HDRA for donating free hard drive recovery services. See their guide to recovering from hard drive crash here.